Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yearly Post :)

I'm really going to try to be better at this blog thing. The problem is I love reading other people's blogs which leaves me no time to write my own... bad excuse. So what has been happening in the lives of the Harding family. LOTS! Here is how our year went...


Emma Raye had her 1st Birthday February 1st. Of course we had a Party for her.


This picture is from her actual Birthday. She destroyed that cupcake!

And another cupcake at her Birthday party.
(note home made birthday hat and birthday sign)


Birthday girl with Grandma Harding
(I also made her Birthday outfit, with help from Grandma of course)


Our dear Uncle and Brother Michael left to serve a two year misison in Africa. I don't know how he'll be able to sleep without his glow worm.

Emma had a very Merry 1st Christmas. And as you can see she loved sitting on Santas lap!

We had one very drunk turkey for Thanksgiving! Delicious!

We had lots of co-showers! Aren't they cute?

Sit Boo Boo sit... good dog. Emma loves playing with her cousin Riley. We also just welcomed a new member to our family, Max. Pictures to come in a future post.




Emma loves bed time stories especially with her daddy!




We had a wonderful week in Cape Cod this summer. We are also so happy to welcome another sister into our family!




Another Cape Cod picture. Emma is a water baby just like her dad!





We also had lots of nap! Uncle John makes a guest appearence




Emma and I were able to take a trip to Utah in October. This is me with my Grandma





Dave just off enjoying his job.



Dave and I took a whirlwind one day trip to New York. I went to my first Broadway musical, Wicked!

My mom came to Maryland for a visit to meet her newest Granddaughter. It was so much fun to have her here! We miss you!!




As you can see the Hardings had and amazing year! Hopefully 2011 will be just as fun and exciting! Stay tuned for our next post! Sooner than next year, we promise!

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! You posted! It's about dang time. We miss you guys so much, but it looks like you guys are sure enjoying New England. Emma is adorable, and is getting so big. Please keep updating often, and maybe make a trip to the pacific north west to visit us? Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY blogging!! We miss you guys! Emma is SO big! I don't think I've even seen a picture of her in a year! She is so beautiful. Glad you are having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete