Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This ones for you Aunt Kristen!

Emma's Aunt Kristen that is! Kristen has been reminding me that I need to update my blog. And she's right! Here are a few pictures of day to day life.




Emma in her chair she got for her Birthday. Reading a book she got for her Birthday. Won't be long until she's reading all by herself... ok maybe we're still a couple of years away from that.






Dave and I being our goofy selves. I had to get in at least one picture!





Ok, so maybe I'm in two pictures. This one was taken a couple of months ago on a family hike. Notice Emma's sticks shes holding, she loves being outside!



My two explorers! Aren't they cute in their matching head lamps? Emma wants to be just like her Daddy!




Emma loves spagetti. The proof is all over face!
Why did I let her eat spagetti in a white shirt?!?! At least she had a bib on, for once in her life.





Come back soon for more cute pictures of our wonderful little family!


No comments:

Post a Comment